Monday 10 October 2016

Telling Tales - Week 1

During this week I focused on relating everything I needed for the title I chose, 'Predator Prey'.
Especially smaller predators and prey as my immediate inspiration for the title 'Predator Prey' was the comic called 'Mouse Guard.

'Mouse Guard' Moodboard
The idea of mice using weapons and tools like medieval warriors gave me the idea to portray a twist in which animal is the predator and which is the prey. Mice most naturally are percieved as the prey but give them the weapons and skills to kill larger animals (such as predators) they turn into the predator. I also thought this can be percieved as how weapons for us as humans has made us into the most deadliest of predators.

Other anthropomorphic creatures Moodboard
Considering the mice in 'Mouse Guard' are quite anthropomorphic in how they stand and hold/use weapons I considered other anthropomorphic creatures as shown.

Designs I made this first week:

Character Head Concepts
Character Bodies Concepts
Character Final Concepts
One Final Character Concept and Range of anthropomorphic hands

No comments:

Post a Comment