Tuesday 6 December 2016

Telling Tales - Week 7

More progress done for first scene, with grass.

Completed forth scene of Sparrowhawk noticing mouse running away and giving chase. This scene may have too many frames so I may decide to remove some frames in order to make it faster and more realistic (less slow motion).

More progress on fifth scene of behind shot of mouse running away. I wanted to have the mouse jump over an obstacle then switch over to the over side of the screen but I realise how much work this will take so I'm just getting this running sequence finished.

Completed sixth scene of behind shot of Sparrowhawk chasing after mouse. As shown I have completed and gone ahead with having the bird glide towards the mouse.

Now that I understand how time consuming I have made this for myself I have an understanding how I should make scenes without too many frames and considering doing animations by twos (repeat the same frame twice in order to make certain frames or scenes longer if needed).

No comments:

Post a Comment