Tuesday 25 April 2017

Character Design References - Game of Thrones

For this character design challenge on 'Character Design References' the challenge was to create a character based on Game of Thrones.

Through research I look into a specific character called the 'Night King' the leader of the White Walkers. I look through images to get an idea of what White Walkers look like, their weapons and armour to base upon for my own design.

I also used reference of a design from a different series called 'Ajin'.
First draft of my Night King.
My final design with colour, shading and details like the ice sword. The outline was only used as a guide line, I removed it once I finished the colouring to create this preferred style.
I managed to submit this on the Facebook Group in time and has gained many likes from other designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment