Sunday 27 November 2016

Telling Tales - Week 6

How far I have gotten with animating scenes for my animation:
1st scene where my mouse character emerges from the grass

4th scene is where the Sparrowhawk spots the mouse and calls out when the mouse starts to run away. I made sure not to make it look to static by moving him up slightly when his wings beat down to show that he is lifting himself through the air.

5th scene is a low shot of the mouse running away to give audience an idea of what he looks like when he runs from different angles.

6th scene is a back shot of the sparrowhawk giving chase. At first I wanted him to flap his wings while he gives chase but after speaking to one of my tutors we I decided it will be less time consuming if I just animated him gliding towards the mouse which gives me tell animating to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment