Friday 9 December 2016

Telling Tales - Week 9

Here are my completed scenes for my animation. Regretfully, they aren't at their best standards as I didn't take my deadline into consideration and rather focused on balancing my time on Studio Practice, Personal Professional Practice and Context of Practice.
Final 1st scene of mouse emerging from grass and noticing shadow of Sparrowhawk looms over.

Final 4th scene of Sparrowhawk calling after mouse as he sees him run away

 Final 5th scene of behind shot of mouse running away
 Final 6th scene of behind shot of Sparrowhawk giving chase
Final 7th scene of mouse pulling out gun to shoot down Sparrowhawk

Final 12th scene of Sparrowhawk crashing down after being shot twice


Final 13th scene of Sparrowhawk struggling to live 
Silhouette of mouse approaching Sparrowhawk to finish him off

No comments:

Post a Comment