Wednesday 22 March 2017

11 second Club - Problems

For this 11 second challenge on '11 Second Club' the challenge provides us to animate to a random piece of audio.

These are some character concepts I designed of characters I used for the audio provided based on how I imagine the people to look and where they are. I also took inspiration from a character named Spike from 'Cowboy Bebop' for the male character which I had to interpret into my own design to avoid copying the actual character.
Examples of frames I used in my animation. As shown I slightly changed the design of the female character as the type of head shape I chose for her looked odd to me and made her look older.
In the following is my final video as it is, I did have a problem submitting it so I didn't get it submitted on time. Most of the lip syncing look odd as they morph instead of appear as if they are talking. The rest of the movements are fine and the last bit of dialogue did work for the lip syncing I made for it. Thankfully now I know how to effectively lip sync.

No comments:

Post a Comment