Tuesday 21 March 2017

Character Design References - Wizard

For this character design challenge on 'Character Design References' the challenge was to create a character based on a character from the Harry Potter series.

I decided to base my character on a masked death eater as shown:
I also looked at a reference to a wizard type of character I can use to combine with a hooded masked death eater as well as looking at the various death eater masks for inspiration. I also looked at another mask design outside of the series.
However through designing I decided to make another design choice to combine the design with a sort of samurai twist with a magic sword.
After adding colour, shading, details, glowing and smoke effects:

Adding background with final design which adds more of a dark theme for my masked samurai death eater which also emphasises the glow effect:
Unfortunately I had problems joining the Facebook group where you submit your submissions. Even when completing this on time I wasn't joined to the group in time and missed the submission date.

No comments:

Post a Comment