Wednesday 22 March 2017

Character Design Reference - Hippie

For this character design challenge on 'Character Design References' the challenge was to create a character based on hippies.

I decided to do a muscular super hippie as shown, also taking inspiration from the following character on the right who is also very muscular (Franky from One Piece):
Looking at my reference of Franky I created my design for a muscular super hippie using one of the hair styles Franky is seen with (braids) and dressed in a similar way since most wear minal.
For the final design I added light effects and a peace symbol for a halo to show him being a super hippie with spiritual powers.
Thankfully this is my second attempt at the character design challenge that got posted on the Facebook Group and got a few likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment