Sunday 8 November 2015

Apply






This was my first storyboard that I made for my Apply brief that had to be 5-10 second long and I chose the option of love to depict. However I realized how long this storyboard was going to know I'm not going to fit this into 10 seconds.













These are the main two characters I designed which appear in my Apply animation, Kaemon and Neon. These will be the two love interests.















After careful consideration I finally created a shorter version of my storyboard which will hopefully bring across the message I want to depict. It will show the main boy character, Kaemon, through his eyes analysing and judging girls looks by what he processes as attractive in his eyes. However he will find out one girl has an item which suggests they have similar interests making him attracted to her for reasons other then the way she looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment