Sunday 8 November 2015

Explore

Depressed Ball:
This is my first attempt at making a flip book using the animation technique of squash and stretch to create a bouncing ball. I even gave the ball a face which shows his reaction to being bounced on the ground (unhappy).
 
Droplet Explosion:
I decided to go a step further and do a flip book animation of a droplet which explodes once falling on the ground.
 
Predator-Prey:
This is my first attempt at making a Pixillation animation. Using the stop motion technique I admit the method I used to animate the Deer and Lioness was tedious having to move each paper part which made up each animal. However, it was enjoyable and definitely seeing how it turned out. It could have been better, such as the animals' movements.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment