Tuesday 25 April 2017

11 Second Club - Up to Something

For this 11 second challenge on '11 Second Club' the challenge provides us to animate a random piece of audio.

I took the style I used for my turn around for this character who looks similar to style of that used for the animated characters used in the music videos of 'Gorillaz'.


Examples of frames I used in my animation. As shown there is a slight difference in the design of my characters in my animation. Also, I take a dark comedic approach using the audio to interpret it the way I do.

In the following is my final video as it is which I managed to submit. The lip syncing look fine and appear to be talking to the voices in the audio. The movements are fine but as told by one comment from one voter on '11 Second Club' there was too many hand movements at one point.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rey! I think its less about there being too much hand movements and more about the contrast between the amount of hand movements and lack of other movements, i felt that the hands were really nice at the start but because its the only thing moving it feels a bit gimickey, that thats the only part showing exagerated emotion, but otherwise nice animation dude!

    ReplyDelete